The HR Representative manages client’s paid-time off plans, and assists with a variety of administrative duties.
- Manage clients’ paid-time off accruals, adjustments and reconciliation.
- Create and enter accrual plans into the internal system.
- Evaluate client plans and written policies to ensure they are in compliance.
- Assist with various HR projects, audits, and reports.
- Upload client documents and maintain personnel files.
- Process employee data entry changes.
- Attend webinars, seminars, and other trainings to stay-up-to-date on laws and best practices.
- Build, maintain, and promote relationships with team members and all other company staff ensuring effective coordination of communications and services affecting clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge, Skills,
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal effectiveness at all levels in the organization and across cultures. Bilingual capabilities (English/Spanish) are preferred.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records, and reports.
- Understand, interpret, and apply general administrative and departmental policies and procedures.
- Work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Read, understand, and review documents for accuracy and relevant information.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), basic office equipment and HR software systems.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant HR experience
- College units in human resource management, business or related field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
Minimal travel required, only when needed.
Good working conditions with the absence of disagreeable conditions.