The Senior HR Representative provides administrative support to the HR Team ensuring clients are receiving their service deliverables/solutions. May provide back-up assistance for the HRBP position and various HR administrative duties.
- Assist with managing completion of key client HR Deliverables (i.e. handbooks, policies, paid-time off plans, job descriptions, performance evaluation systems) utilizing knowledge from various Human Resource disciplines to help identify their application and impact on the clients’ business. Properly and timely document in the HRIS.
- Assist with client worksite employee onboarding.
- Assist with reviewing and entering status change forms.
- May with uploading documents and personnel file maintenance.
- Conduct exit interviews as needed.
- Provide back-up coverage for the HRBP position.
- Attend webinars, seminars and other trainings to stay-up-to-date on laws and best practices.
- Build, maintain and promote relationships with team members, peers across disciplines, sales staff and all other company team members ensuring effective coordination of communications and services affecting clients.
- Assist with various HR projects and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects and attend to daily client matters while maintaining focus and follow through on issues until resolved and delivering results as committed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal effectiveness at all levels in the organization and across cultures. Bilingual capabilities (English/Spanish) are preferred.
- Must use logic and reasoning to make immediate decisions under pressure or tight deadlines
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records, and reports.
- Understand, interpret, and apply general administrative and departmental policies and procedures.
- Work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Read, understand, and review documents for accuracy and relevant information. Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong organization skills, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), basic office equipment and HR software systems.
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws as they pertain to HR, Payroll, Benefits and Safety preferred.
- Associates degree in human resource, business or a related field or relevant HR experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Project management skills or experience and proficiency in managing multiple projects preferred.
Minimal travel required, only when needed.
Good working conditions with the absense of disagreeable conditions.