Ensure Compliance with Continued Education and Training
Worklogic HR offers a variety of management and human resource training services. Ensure your business is compliant through our comprehensive webinars, training programs, and resources on a variety of HR and employment law subjects.
Webinars: Register for a free webinar where seasoned HR experts go through important changes, updates, and trends. It’s also an opportunity to receive answers to your burning questions in real time.
Training topics include, but are not limited to:
- Disability in the Workplace
- Employment Contracts
- Interviewing: Hiring the Best and Weeding Out the Rest
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Necessary Forms: Before, During, and After the Employment Relationship
- Communication: What You Need to Know to Get What You Need
- Ethical & Legal Aspects of Supervision
- Conflict Resolution
- Employment Applications and Hiring Issues
- Dealing With Difficult People
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has set guidelines for employers to ensure safe and healthy working conditions. To assist in ensuring compliance with OSHA standards, Worklogic HR offers free OSHA training in general industry and construction industry. These 10-hour training sessions cover critical topics within respective industries and participants are issues a course completion and certification card.
Legal HR Updates
Never miss an update or change to local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Our legal HR updates are constantly monitored and sent to current clients and anyone who subscribes to them. Our goal is to ensure all employers remain in compliance through real-time updates.